Steps on Purchasing a New Home or Condo
Congratulations this is one of the most rewarding experiences most of us will ever choose to make
- Enlist the assistance of experienced Mother-Daughter Team Rodeen Antrobus-Broker and Tami Antrobus-Sales Rep
- Giving you the highest level of real estate service, we are accessible to you at any time
- Let us make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, while assisting you with all aspects of your offer to purchase and details involved in closing the sale
Your First Step: Ask Yourself
- Why do you want to buy a home (stop renting, build equity, a place to call your own, raise a family or move up)
- What kind of home you'd like and where you would like to be (size, property, older & settled or sparkling new)
- What are the "must haves" and the "want to haves"
- How long do you expect to live in this particular home
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
- Get pre-qualified with a mortgage company, we have in-house and mobile mortgage specialists with excellent track records for successfully acquiring loan approvals
Finding The Right Home For You
- Knowing the price range that you want to stay in
- Determine which properties fit your needs
We have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can start today by searching our listings here at www.rodeen.com
We Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
- Assistance in completing your financing, inspections, and close on the transaction
- Top priority is to make your home buying experience pleasant, cost-efficient, & successful
THE ANTROBUS TEAM - HOME BUYING SYSTEM
EXCLUSIVE TO OUR BUYERS - VALUE-ADDED SERVICES
- Licenced & Trusted Full-Time Team, Rodeen is a Broker with 39 years experience, her team has extensive sales, staging, marketing and administrative experience.
- Generating the Best Possible Purchase Price in the shortest possible time under the most favourable terms with minimal disruption to your personal life.
- FREE FCT Buyer Home Protection Solutions to provide 18 months of protective coverage following your home purchase closing. *
- EASY BOOKING PROCESS FOR QUICK AND REDUCED COST home inspection network. **
- No-Hassle Service Guarantee that provides for a contractual release should you not be completely satisfied with our real estate services
- Reputable Service Professionals such as Real Estate Lawyers, Home Inspectors, Mobile Mortgage Specialists, Home Insurance Brokers, Building & Renovation Contractors, Home Service Providers, Property Surveyors & Appraisers.
- Over 10,000 Associates Nationwide we have a viable referral network
* Peace of mind with 18 months and $20,000 of warranty coverage for the repair or replacement of eligible household features, including Foundation, Roof, Heating, Cooling, Septic Tank (optional), Swimming Pool (optional), Home Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of closing. What's not covered, Roof-if there is 24-36 months left of useful life left and if an active leak is found, Foundation-if there's an active leak in finished or unfinished areas or if there's significant distress or movement, Septic-if it is not working, Heating/Cooling/Pool-if they are older than 15 years and if they are not working
**Substantial reduced price for your home inspection, impartial, expert, and honest assessment, over 400 features of the home visually assessed, inspectors undertake ongoing training that meets or exceeds the highest standards of practice in the industry and standardized inspection report, ensuring accuracy, consistency and easy booking process