Steps on Purchasing a New Home or Condo
- Congratulations this is one of the most rewarding experiences most of us will ever choose to make
- Enlist the assistance of an experienced realtor
- Rodeen Antrobus and Tami Ferguson will give you the highest level of real estate service.
- Dealing with us as a mother daughter team we are accessible to you at any time
Let us make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming. Assisting you with all aspects of your offer to purchase and details involved in closing the sale, while always informing you of current market conditions.
Your First Step: Ask Yourself
- Why do you want to buy a home \(stop renting, build equity, a place to call your own, raise a family or move up)
- What kind of home you'd like and where you would like to be (size, property, older & settled or sparkling new)
- What are the "must haves" and the "want to haves"
- How long do you expect to live in this particular home
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
- Get pre-qualified with a mortgage company
Ask us for names of professional mortgage brokers that have an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
Finding The Right Home For You
- Knowing the price range that you want to stay in
- Determine which properties fit your needs
We have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can start today by searching our listings here at www.rodeen.com
We Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
- Assistance in completing your financing, inspections, and close on the transaction
- Top priority is to make your home buying experience pleasant, cost-efficient, & successful.